Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification is for senior network design engineers, senior analysts, and principal systems engineers. This includes virtual private networking and wireless domains and it focuses on the design components of larger networks. The CCDP curriculum includes building scalable internetworks and multilayer-switched networks, and designing network service architecture.
Prerequisites : CCDA and CCNA or any Cisco CCIE certification
Required Exam: There are three modules in CCNP Program.
- 642-902 ROUTE Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- 642-813 SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- 642-874 ARCH Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
How Routing Campus can help you in achieving this certification?
- We provide Original Cisco Official Curriculum, Routing Campus provides a complete Cisco hardware rack to perform lab practical.
- We have a team of experienced and certified trainers.
- All of our trainers are certified in their respective fields.
- Most of our trainers have experience of working in core and overseas training.
- Configuration, implementation and optimization of EIGRP.
- Configuration, implementation and optimization of OSPF.
- Mutual Redistribution of EIGRP, OSPF.
- Redistribution with Distribute Lists and Route Map.
- Configuration, implementation and optimization of BGP.
- Configuration, implementation and optimization of IPv6.
- Building Campus Network with layer 2 and layer 3 switches.
- Switch port Configuration, VLANs, VLAN Trunks & VTP configuration.
- Configuring Ether Channel, STP, PVST+ , RSTP & MST, Inter VLAN routing. Multi-Layer Switching (MLS), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise and Campus Network Design.
- Advanced Addressing, Routing Design and advanced WAN Services Design.
- Enterprise Data Centre Design, E-Commerce Module Design, SAN Design.
- Security Services Design, IP sec and SSL VPN Design and IP Multicast Design.
- Network Management Capabilities with Cisco IOS Software.